Our huge range of playground markings for Manchester schools and play areas cover all types of activities for children of all ages, from tuition and learning aids to classic, traditional playground games.
We are proud that our products promote the A,B,C’s (Agility, Balance & Co-ordination), learning, health and well-being among children…along with hours of continuous fun
Whether you require games activities or sports courts marked on your Manchester playground, wall panels, magnetic wall games or traverse walls, school crests and logs, IQ Playgrounds have the lot…AND WE OFFER A BEST PRICE GUARANTEE FOR PLAYGROUND MARKINGS IN MANCHESTER!
We will even beat any written like for like quote from any other supplier by 10%!
But don’t think we lead the way in Manchester and the UK just because we have the lowest prices.
All our products are hard wearing, vibrant, colourful and safe additions to every playground.
See for yourself by browsing our play markings on the site and visit our playground gallery
To get our full colour brochure, more information or a quote for your markings, call 0800 063 9944 today or fill in our online request form
Why Choose IQ Playgrounds For Manchester Playground Markings?
- lowest price: we will beat any quote by 10%
- excellent products suiting every playground requirement – browse our range on this site or order a brochure today
- trusted – see some of our testimonials which vouch for the excellence of our customer service and playground games
- long-lasting, colourful thermoplastic markings designed to aid children’s development.
- bespoke – you can design/request virtually any markings you want
- on-going special offers throughout the year.You can keep up with on-going great offers by following us on Facebook
- trouble-free quick installations; environmentally friendly
- longer lasting than paint, up to 8-10 times longer
- safe: manufactured to exceed ISO 9002
- guaranteed for up to six years
How Playground Markings Help
These vibrant, colourful thermoplastic markings can brighten the greyest of school playgrounds.
And, they add immeasurably to the extra-curricular facilities on offer, yet can also be a curriculum aide for teachers.
Among children, these focused play areas aid stimulation and interaction.
Physical development is fostered through play, along with emotional development through self-esteem, provided by participating in playground activities.